ヘッダー

2020/09/19

Cyborg


I know most of you reading this, or maybe even all of you, have no interest in this and won't be able to tug at your heartstrings for a millimeter, but yesterday I was writing an article about Aerosmith's "Dream On" when I learned a shocking fact.

I was casually wondering how old the members of Aerosmith are now, and then I wondered how old the members of the Stones are that are older than Aerosmith, so I did some research.

Then I found out that Bill Wyman, the original bassist of The Rolling Stones, is 83 years old! It was. And what really surprised me more than the age was that Bill Wyman was older than the drummer Charlie Watts. (Charlie Watts is 79 years old.)

You don't really care about Charlie Watts, do you?

But Charlie Watts has always been the same old guy, and when I was a kid, there was a rumor among my friends that Charlie Watts was a cyborg. I thought that the original members of the Stones were about the same age, and Charlie Watts was older (or much older), so I was really surprised. I was shocked that Bill Wyman was older than Charlie Watts. I was like, "Charlie Watts is really a cyborg!" with my stupid face down. I'd like to secretly whisper a few words in my ear to the then-meister who used to joke about it. I'm sure he would have been so surprised that he would have been able to take his pants off.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿