ヘッダー

2020/09/12

Whispers In The Dark - Hanoi Rocks


Favorite Ballad Song.

In order to find the answer to the biggest question of this century, I set out to find the answer to the ancient continent of vision, over mountains, over valleys, struck by waterfalls, and struck by lightning, and now I'm at home writing notes.

I say to myself that I have little interest in ballads, so it shouldn't matter to me, but it's kind of frustrating. I'm sure I only have a couple of favorite ballads in my collection, and I'm dying to make sure I have those "only a couple of songs I like".

So, I narrowed it down to 'minor' ballads, and then I remembered this.


It's "Whispers In The Dark" by Hanoi Rocks.

Of course I love this song and it's minor in tone. But is it a ballad? If there is no definition of a ballad, it would be a ballad for me, but I don't know what it is. It's a ballad, but I don't know what it is anymore. What in the world is this? A ballad!

But well, listen to me. Those keyboards. It's not good. It makes me cry, doesn't it? I don't think it's a ballad, though.

I was looking for the song "Whispers In The Dark" on Youtube, and I found the original version of the classic "Cafe Avenue" on the same album, so I'll post it here as a note for myself. If you're interested, you can listen to it and compare it to the official version.


I still like the early yo-yo look of Hanoi.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿