ヘッダー

2020/09/18

Dream on - Aerosmith


I found it again, rafting across the vast ocean, braving the scorching sunshine and raging storms. My favorite ballad.


It's "Dream On" by Aerosmith. I love it! I don't think it's as good as "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" or "Angel" or "Amazing", but it's nice and unique. When it comes to Aerosmith's ballads, "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", "Angel", "Amazing" and so on are famous, but I'm not very good at those kind of songs that I can't say "this is the ballad I'm talking about".

I don't know if there's an official video for this song from Aerosmith's first album (1973), which was released a long time ago. I clicked the play button with trembling fingers, wondering if I could see the 1973 Aerosmith music video, but it was a live recording with live footage and images. It's not a part of the album. It looks like the images and videos are from before Joe Perry and Brad Whitford left the band once, and I think it's from that time.

Anyway, Aerosmith in this era was so cool, like a demon, literally.


I can't get enough of the yucky smell that emanates on the rough-hewn energy!
(80's liner notes style)


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿