ヘッダー

2020/09/09

Twisted Gegegei


It's been three years since this was released. Tokyo Gegegei's "Gegegei no Kitaro".


I was shocked when I saw it for the first time. It was one of my top 5 or 6 favorite music videos of all time.

There are several Tokyo Gegegei music videos that I like, and "Yes or No" is one of my favorites.


But when I first saw this, I didn't know about Tokyo Gegegegay yet and seriously, I mistook MIKEY (the biggest guy in the world) for Dee Snyder, the singer of Twisted Sister. No, really. I was like, "Dee Snyder, I haven't seen you in a while, what the hell are you doing here? And I literally blew out the beer I was drinking at the time.


I remember there was a Twisted Sister song that tugged at my heartstrings, even though I'm not much into ballads...

I looked it up and found it.


Yes, this is it. I haven't listened to this song in a while, but it's great. I like the melody and the fact that it doesn't have a B-melody and one chorus is compact. I don't like the idea of having an indifferent B-melody in the song as if it's a promise. I'm not a big fan of planned harmony. I don't put B melodies in my songs either.

Well, I was going to dig deeper into Tokyo Gegegei, but I didn't expect to land on a ballad by Twisted Sister that I barely remember.

Congratulations, congratulations.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿