ヘッダー

2020/09/16

300 days straight


Yesterday marked 300 days since I started this series of note posts, 300 days of sleeping, eating, bathing, brushing my teeth, getting a stomachache, reading, playing the guitar, singing, drinking, eating snacks, figuring out how to put on an armband, walking, running, crying, etc. I've spent all my time except for screaming and silence, and I've been diligently writing notes. When I start thinking about how much that act is worth, I'm so terrified that I can only sleep more than 8 hours a night.

Speaking of 300 days, it's so long that a newborn baby has reached the age of one year and is finally ready to throw away his beloved pacifier and start a battle.

Recently I've written a few "ballad" stories, and they've been hits for me. I don't mean that I've been able to write them in an interesting way, but it's because they remind me of songs that were completely covered in dust in my memory. Moreover, when you remember a song, it brings back all the memories that came with it (not just the song). That's a nice thing about it. So I'm going to continue my search for my favorite ballads. I think it was a good idea to start with the ballad, an area of music that I have little interest in. I'm a genius.

When I get to 300 days, I think, "One year is almost gone! But there's still 64 days left until the year ends. 64 days is about two months. Maybe I should break the restriction that I have to put the word "kanashibari" in the title of the article after a year.

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿