ヘッダー

2020/09/25

siri


Do you guys use siri? I'm ashamed to say that I didn't use it at all, and if anything, I didn't even know how to start it. (I looked it up and found that I had it set to not start up with either the call or home button. Probably on my own.)

And I happened to find this article.

How to identify songs and movies on your phone

Did you know that if you let siri listen to a song, it will tell you the name of the song?
Maybe people today use that kind of thing as a matter of course?
Am I the only one who didn't know that?
I'm too embarrassed to be a jerk today!

No, it's really amazing. Of course, I immediately launched siri on my phone and asked, "What's this song? After asking them, I played them the song "Bacteria" by Kanashibari, and they answered correctly. (Let's try it, guys!)


Oh my God, Siri is so powerful!

Plus, "What's this song? I asked him, "Excuse me, I don't know what this song is about," and he sang Bacteria himself.

GADDEME!!!!! I'm the one!

It's not analyzing notes or melodies, it's looking for matches in a database of released songs, so you can't use it to look up a melody that pops into your head and say, "I don't know what song it is...". If I had to use it, I'd be most happy with that, but I just can't do it.

But it's amazing.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿