ヘッダー

2020/09/21

My Boom


'My Boom'. Is that a dead word? I can't think of a noun to replace this one.

I'm sure everyone has their own personal fad, or "my boom". And among the "my boom" fads, aren't there any that flare up again and again every year or so? I've probably had a few of those. What I mean by "maybe" is that I don't really remember them until after they've come around.

And now, for the first time in a long time (maybe a year or so), I'm experiencing a boom in these things. The "thing" is a survival video.


There are a lot of people who make "survival videos", but I only watch this guy's. I don't know why, but I only like his videos. I don't know why, but I like this guy. So it's not "My boom in watching survival videos", it's more like "My boom in watching Ed Stafford's survival videos".

The content of the video is that you're thrown naked into an unexplored area and you survive for 10 days with no water, food, or clothes except for a camera for filming. I wasn't interested in it at all when I wasn't interested in it, but there are times when I find it irresistibly interesting (and that's now). I have absolutely zero desire to "do it myself," though.

Speaking of which, Prince Axel from Guns N' Roses once said, "If I had to take only one album to a deserted island, it would be the first Sex Pistols album," and I wonder if he takes the first Pistols album with him when he's thrown naked in a deserted place.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿