ヘッダー

2020/09/07

Collagen


I was reminded of this yesterday when I wrote an article about the results of a study that said that the theory that sweating helps the body get rid of toxins is a lie, but there is also a widely believed (or believed) beauty discourse that says that eating collagen will make your skin plump up.

I think the objection that "eating collagen is useless because it is broken down into amino acids at the stage of digestion (or rather, it's no different from taking other proteins)" has been relatively major for quite some time now.

I just kind of wondered what that was all about. It seemed to me that what was originally collagen could be easily recombined as collagen once it was broken down. When I ate suppon before, the landlady said, "Your skin will be plump tomorrow!

But I've never been interested in "skin firmness" itself, so I didn't do any further research, but yesterday, when I exposed the lie about detoxification, I remembered and did some research.

The conclusion is that "we don't know for sure yet" (sniffle), but they can't say that it's meaningless because it's broken down into amino acids in the digestive stage. Not all collagen is broken down into amino acids at the digestion stage, but some collagen is absorbed when it is broken down into collagen peptides, which helps the body to produce collagen again.

So, if you take collagen orally, it might be good for you, ma'am!

Speaking of which, I was passing by a restaurant the other day that had a water tank with suppon in it, and it said "I started keeping suppon" on it.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿