ヘッダー

2020/09/13

Reply to comment


I used to just click on the heart icon when I received comments because I said "I can't find a reply function for the comments", but then I thought "why don't I just write an article about replying to comments? Let's reply to them.

Comment from YUHUA O.
I've never seen Tokyo Gegegei for the first time. I was shocked. Interesting!
>Of course Tokyo Gegegei's dancing is great, but their music video is also very good. There are many other music videos as well, so please look for them!

Comment from shima_shima
Some foreigners (North Americans and Europeans) feel that Japanese "enka" is a "ballade".
>Oh, I see. Come to think of it, "enka" fits perfectly with the definition of a ballad. Enka is said to be "Japanese soul", but soul music also has a lot of ballad style songs.

Comment from Mikitanishi
I imagine the ballad to have a few whole notes in it.
>Oh, I know what you mean. I think that's because it's called "slow". But actually, I think fast songs use whole notes a lot too - it's a big problem if you keep cramming notes into them lol.

Comment from Rei Jishio
YOSHIKI from X Japan wrote "Endress Rain" after hearing a ballad that starts with a piano that says "Dont know what you got it's until gone" by Cinderella!
There are some good 80's metal ballads too, like Guns' "November Rain", Cinderella's "Coming Hme" etc...
>Hello from Tokyo! Wow, I didn't know there was such a secret behind the creation of "Endless Rain". It seems like YOSHIKI wouldn't say such a thing, though. Dont know what you got it's until it's gone," "Endress Rain," "November Rain," and "Coming Hme" are all hard rock ballads, aren't they?

Thank you all for your comments! Keep up the good work!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿