ヘッダー

2020/09/04

Doraemon's Birthday


I mentioned the time machine in yesterday's post, and now I want to go back in a time machine and beat the side of Ore-sama, who is uploading this post with a proud face.

After I posted yesterday's article, I found out that yesterday, September 3rd, was Doraemon's birthday. How could I have missed a memorable day called "Doraemon's birthday"? I feel like my hair is going to turn black with remorse.

Doraemon, or "mass-produced cat-type babysitting robot (friend type)", officially named "MS-903 Doraemon", seems to have been manufactured on September 3, 2112 at the "Tokyo Matsushima Robot Factory". Although it uses the past tense of "made", it's actually in the future.

By the way, it was judged to be defective because it was "too close to human to exceed the standard value" and was sold as a junk at a special price of 200,000 yen.

Isn't it a bit of a surprise that Doraemon was sold for 200,000 yen? I wonder how much the value of 200,000 yen will be in about 90 years from now. By the way, about 90 years from now, 1 yen in 1930 is said to be about 2,500 yen when converted to the present value of money. It is quite unreasonable, but if it is assumed to change in the same way for the next 90 years, 200,000 yen in 2112 will be about 80 yen when converted into the present value of money.

80 yen?

Can you buy Doraemon for 80 yen?

That's a buy, right?


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿