ヘッダー

2020/10/01

Little spider


For a little while now, there has been a small spider in the lavatory at home.

I looked it up and I think it's probably a "flytrap spider". The spider is a beneficial insect, so even if I find it, I leave it alone, but there is one thing I am concerned about.

If it is a fly spider, it eats flies and so on, doesn't it? Well, even if it wasn't a flytrap spider, spiders eat insects that are smaller than they are, right?

But I don't see bugs in my home latrine, basically. It's only that flytrap spider guy. So I don't think there's any food for him (or her or whatever).

So I left the bathroom door open for a while the other day because I thought "maybe he'll wander in by mistake for some reason and die of hunger". I was relieved to see that he had left the door open for a while, but this morning, just as I was about to gracefully and gloriously enter the bathroom, the fly spider walked into the bathroom again, just as gracefully and gloriously at my feet.

No, no, no, no!

I don't know if it's the same one from last time, but do flytrap spiders like to go to the toilet? But I don't see bugs in the latrine, but I wonder if they're safe for food?

So, there is a little spider in my lavatory at home again at the moment. I'm worried about whether he (or she) has enough food.




Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿