ヘッダー

2020/10/27

Canned mackerel

 

A can of mackerel, so to speak. I love it.


I can't remember when I first got into the canned mackerel business, but I've loved it since a long time ago. There was a boom in canned mackerel a while back, wasn't there? That caused the price of canned mackerel to skyrocket temporarily and there was a shortage of the product, but I think it's in stable supply now. But now I think the supply is stable and the variety of canned mackerel is much wider than before.


There are two types of canned mackerel, "mackerel in water" and "mackerel in miso", but I like "mackerel in water" by far. But I like "Mackerel in water" overwhelmingly. I like mackerel in miso, but canned mackerel in miso is not so good. Of course, I have a lot of mackerel in miso.


The other day, I saw a can of mackerel in soy sauce at the supermarket for the first time. There are two kinds of mackerel in the series, one in water and the other in miso, and at that time I bought the one in soy sauce, but later I was so curious about what it was all about that I went to the same supermarket the next day. Of course, we went to the same supermarket to buy canned mackerel in soy sauce.


That series of canned mackerel is sold in piles in the supermarket, but the first pile we found only had "canned in soy sauce" and "canned in miso". We'll go to the next pile. But in the next pile, there were only "boiled in water" and "stewed in miso". I wandered around in the supermarket muttering to myself, and at last I found a can of mackerel in the pile.


I resisted the urge to take off my clothes and do a dance of joy on the spot, so I went to the cashier with the mackerel cans and paid for the meal in a gentlemanly manner.


I'm so happy to see you. I'm so glad to see you, finally.


After that, we went to the Kanashibari base and took out the canned mackerel we bought with a big smile on our face, but to our surprise, it was "Miso-braised".


It was "Miso-niu".


Yeah, yeah, yeah. ?????


Seriously: ???????


I bought "soy sauce... soy sauce..." while repeating "soy sauce..." so many times in my head: ?????


Take care of yourself.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿