ヘッダー

2020/10/30

Too scary

 

Kelp tea is delicious, isn't it? When the amount of kebucha in the cup is low, you add a little hot water to the cup, because you don't want to leave any more, right? When the cup is low, we add a little hot water. And when the bottom of the cup is visible, we add hot water again. Then I add more hot water to the bottom of the cup, and I can't finish drinking the kobu-cha. It is just like "mujima hell". It is very mysterious. How does kobucha work?


I just found out when I tried to convert "mugenjigoku", but I thought "mugenjigoku" was "infinite hell", but it is "mugenjigoku". I thought "mugenjigoku" was "infinite loop jigoku", which means "infinite loop jigoku" without permission, but originally it means "mugenjigoku", which means "muma jigoku", which means "the hell where those who have committed a great evil are subjected to the extreme suffering that never ends after death". The original meaning of "muma" is "mima = no ma," or in other words, it is a hell where people are tormented without ceasing. It's too horrible YO Muima hell!


It's not such an interminable hell, it's more like an infinite hell, and when I say Ore-sama, I'm tweeting the same thing on Twitter every day, every day that comes and goes.


https://twitter.com/navi_sick/status/1319524546781736960?s=20


And yet, what a surprise. Apparently, yesterday, this "Canasivari furuurghunnu!!! It's like I forgot to tweet that. I've been working hard every day to plunge this world into the infinite hell of the Canasibari Flag, and I can't believe he did this poka! Everyone's an idiot! We're going to have to start all over again from infinite hell, conch!






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿