ヘッダー

2020/10/11

Title Lawless Zone

 

There are many people who are aware of it, but spend sleepless nights wondering if they can say such a big thing, or if saying it will make everything fragile and fragile, a dream of impermanence.


That's right. However, the rule was dropped a few days ago, and now the title part of this note is turned into a lawless zone, where a bunch of Mohawk thugs wearing leather jackets with rivets are walking around in the desolate land and saying "Hi! I'm in the end of the century, screaming "I'm not going to do anything wrong!


To begin with, the reason why I put the word "Canasibari" in the title every time like an idiot, was a measure to make this note appear at the top when searching for the word "Canasibari", that is, an SEO measure.


However, I continued to write articles every day and put "Canasibari" in the title for more than 300 days, but a specific article appears in the top of the search results, but this note itself does not seem to rank in the top. I don't know why at all. Give me back the effort I put into writing "Kanashibari" every time! (Punska)


So I couldn't even try to give it a great title because I had to include the word "Canasibari" in the title, which is a very perverted and dominated form of the game, but I've given up. Yes, I've quit.


I once thought of quitting after 100 days of continuous updating of note, but I followed the law of inertia faithfully and continued to include the word "Kanashibari".


But now the law of inertia has dried up, and by the way, Murphy's law has dried up, and by the way, the tears of a crying baby have dried up, and this note has paddled out into the raging ocean.


Now, what kind of great title shall I give it from now on? (I'm raising the bar for myself.)





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿