ヘッダー

2020/10/29

Golden Spoon

 

When I drank coffee without washing the cup I drank the tea from, it was a disaster. It's supposed to be "delicious x delicious = super delicious" because "kobucha = delicious" and "coffee = delicious".


Come to think of it, it's "XXXX XXXX makes it taste like ◇ ◇!!! There was something like that, wasn't there? But when I looked it up now because I didn't remember it well, I just thought "there was something like that".


Pudding and soy sauce = sea urchin

Milk x radish = corn soup

Cucumber and honey = melon

Natto×chocolate = millet jellyfish

Yogurt and salted squid = caviar

Strawberries and mayonnaise = o-toro


And there were many more.


I've tried the pudding and soy sauce and the cucumber and honey before. It didn't turn out to be a sea urchin or a melon, though.


But the one that stood out to me was the yogurt and salted squid with caviar. I didn't think it was possible, but now that I think about it, "yogurt x salted squid" is a fermented food x fermented food. And caviar is made by salting sturgeon eggs and letting them mature. Aging and fermentation are pretty much the same thing, so I think it's possible to think of it as "fermented food x fermented food = another fermented food. From the reactions on the internet, though, it doesn't seem to be the case at all.


God, I want to grab a golden spoon of goo in a wannabe and shovel a mouthful of superb caviar into my mouth with a waaaaaaay too much goo!!!






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿