ヘッダー

2020/10/20

Ordinary Bacon Discussion


 There are quite a few strange things in the news that fly around every day. In short, the world is full of strange things. But if you think that you are an average person with average senses, then you are in the right place. It is possible to calculate the "average" of many things, but there is no such thing as a "normal person" who has all the averages. It would be very strange if such a person existed. Conversely, there is no such thing as a "strange person". Because there is no such thing as a "normal human being"! 


I've often posted on this note about the strange news we encounter in such a strange world, but the other day I came across another strange news item.


A U.S. food company created a bacon scented mask and orders are pouring in


Well, I don't know. It's a mask with a bacon scent. That's a good thing, but do you want to sniff it all day long? It's going to give you an absolute headache, right?


I love oysters. It's probably my favorite food of all, although it's a bit of a blur from day to day. I think the same is true for everyone else in the world, so I'm what you might call an average, normal person.


But I don't like wearing a mask that smells like oysters. Like you, I especially like raw oysters, but I definitely don't want to wear a mask that smells like raw oysters. Oysters are associated with the smell of the sea. I like to smell the ocean all day long, but I don't want to wear a mask that smells of raw oysters all day long. I guess that's the average feeling.


Well, it's not normal to smell bacon all day long and then ascend to heaven .





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿