ヘッダー

2020/10/17

Waiting in vain

 

I've reached my limit.


What? Of course it's my PC! (PUNSKA!)


If you ask me what I've been doing for the past few days, the answer is "fiddling with sound". That's all I've been doing. But the truth is, if I've been tinkering for ten hours, four hours of that time must be spent waiting.


As I wrote in "Kanashibari Idiery", I've been devoting myself to sound fiddling now. If I hear in the east that there is a way to do something like that, I try it out, and if I hear in the west that there is a way to do something like that, I say "hmmm" and try it again.


You'd think they'd make a great sound if they heard that, wouldn't you?


But it's not so. Even if each of the various methods are good, it's all about balance, you know. So I tried one, and I said, "Great! And even if you make a big deal about it, it's usually at the expense of something else instead, and if you stand up that way, you don't stand up that way, and if the wind blows, the bucket shop makes money, the blue comes out better than the indigo and is bluer than the indigo, and the autumn eggplant should not be fed to your wife.


Well, anyway, experimenting and finding your own way is the most important thing in anything you do, so I have no complaints about that in itself at all. Of course, I know that this requires a huge amount of repeated failures.


But, you know, my PC is already so damn slow anyway. It's too slow to play around with the sound. It's so slow.


I've had enough of waiting like an idiot every time I try one.


So, let's get a PC! Let's do it! Wow!


But choosing a computer is a pain in the ass...





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿