ヘッダー

2020/10/21

100-yen store

 

100-yen shop. Nicknamed "100-yen". I'm sure you all love them, don't you?


When I say "everyone", I don't have any special feelings towards 100-yen shops, but like you, I have a propensity to scream with delight at the mere mention of the word "100-yen shop", and to dance around with my legs shaking and shaking, with my eyes turned white and drooling, just like you No, in short, I neither like nor dislike it in particular. (Teppei, pardon me.)


By the way, the so-called "100-yen shop" as we know it today was established in March 1985. However, the idea of selling products at a uniform price seems to have been first introduced in Japan in 1722, when it was called the "Juku Bunmei shop" in Edo (now Tokyo). It is said that all the products were sold there at a flat price of nineteen pennies. When I know such a thing, I can't help but feel the weight of the word "100 yen shop".


Today, I urgently needed a power cable (not the thick one you use for your PC etc., but the thin so-called "spectacle cable"), so I went to the nearest 100-yen shop, but they didn't have it. There are octopus legs and extension cables, but they aren't there. But I could buy them online for about 400-500 yen, including shipping. It's just a fluke or they don't have them.


So I had no choice but to order it online. Well, even if that happens, I don't like or dislike the 100 yen shop as usual.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿