ヘッダー

2020/10/02

Mixed nuts


At least once a day, I think about the proposition "Why is it that the best mixed nut is determined to be giant corn, but I've never been able to tell someone else about it and get their consent?".

When it comes to mixed nuts, they're the king of drinking knobs and the king of kids' snacks, with a variety of nuts to enjoy in one sitting.

Almonds. They are delicious. I love the name to begin with. I think even the ancient elite said, "No hazards in a pastry with almonds in it. And rumor has it that they are highly nutritious to Bellabeau.

Cashews. It is delicious. I'm sure there are many things more suitable for frying with chicken than cashews, but there's no mistaking how good the cashews themselves are. And rumor has it that they're highly nutritious to Bellabeau.

Pistachios. They're delicious. I'm sure the ones with the shells on are better than the ones without the shells. Because if you take all the crab meat out of the shell and say, "Here you go," you're going to get excited, right?

Walnuts. They are delicious. If they're in there unshucked, you'll have to call Jackie Chan in a big hurry.

There are also macadamia nuts and peanuts, but at any rate, the best thing about them is that they're giant corn, right?

I received some very fine mixed nuts the other day. Thank you.

But it doesn't have giant corn in it. I couldn't find it even when I looked for it, so I looked at the ingredients, but to my surprise, I couldn't even find the word "giant corn" in it.

I can't find the word "giant corn" in it.




Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿