ヘッダー

2020/10/15

Left hand, too


An English gentleman has created an innovative guitar that picks automatically.


Innovative guitar that picks automatically and plays super fast


But the video in the article shows only a little bit of him playing, so I can't really understand how he's doing it.


It's amazing that he can pick instead of himself. Multitasking, like singing and playing the guitar, is just as annoying as walking and running, so I'm very grateful for the help. If possible, please use my left hand! And if she sings, she's awesome!


But I wonder how they're going to control it. I wonder if I can just remember to pick up the song as I sing it. That would create a multitasking situation where you'd have to sing and remember! Oh, great!


By the way, the guy playing in this video is Ed O'Brien, the guitarist from Radiohead, and I love the band's second album "The Bends" so much, but I only know the name of the band member, vocalist Thom Yorke.


I think up until the second album or so, Thom Yorke played guitar in the band and they called themselves a "triple guitar band". Of course, I'm sure Thom Yorke still plays guitar, but nowadays they are not a band that can be called a "triple guitar band" or anything else that can be summed up as "guitar rock". No band has ever sold that well with that much variety and experimentation. But I like the songs that fit into the term "guitar rock".






Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿