ヘッダー

2020/10/06

10/12 Kanashibari will be on air on Nara TV's "ROCK ON L7"


Do you remember the first time Kanashibari jacked terrestrial TV last December?

That's right, the first time Kanashibari hijacked terrestrial TV was on Hyogo Santelebi's "On Air Sakurasaki music TV". I just checked now, the first appearance was on December 3rd of last year, and since then you played the song quite a few times until March (I don't know the exact number of times). By the way, the songs at that time were "Ring the bell for everybody", "Walk Out" and "Bacteria", and "Ring the bell for everybody" and "Walk Out" were chosen by everyone in a Twitter questionnaire.

Well, thank you very much for that. Thanks to all of you who responded to our survey, we've almost won over the entire households in the Hyogo Sun TV viewing area.

And in July of this year, we succeeded in hijacking KBS Kyoto.

The song "Bacteria" was played at the KBS Kyoto viewing area in the living room of the house, "Kuruissake Bacteria! As I listened to the chirping of birds in the distant land of Tokyo, I somehow sensed that the shout of "I'm going to be in Nara" had been raised, yes.

And after the appearance at Radio Kikwada, the time to go to Nara TV has finally come.

10/12 26:30- Nara TV's "ROCK ON L7".

Apparently, it's a new show that starts on October 12, and Kanashibari will be appearing in four installments from that first installment. And, as ever, depending on the response from you, what happens after that may change.

That's right. It is you who hold the fate of Kanashibari in your hands. (I don't know the difference between fate and destiny). I don't have time to read this nonsense while leisurely picking my nose! This is a battle! Yes! Raise your voice! Raise your fists! Hoist the sails! Raise the anchor! Turn up the voltage! First of all, I'd have to say my fingers are off the charts for The God of Deformity!!!




Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿