ヘッダー

2020/10/04

New song coming out tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.


It's almost a week since we released "Beasts" on Youtube. I hope you've all listened to it repeatedly enough to wear out your computers and phones.

From everywhere.
Too many plays of 'The Beast' have set Youtube on fire! or something like that
I was unconsciously repeating 'The Beast' and before I knew it, it was three days later! or something like that
"I just said the word 'keh' and siri said, 'You're an animal!' or something like that
I broke my index finger because I gave The Beast too high a rating! It's strange and curious that I've heard any rumors at all, and I can only sleep more than 8 hours at night.


Well, tomorrow, another new song will be released on Youtube!



It's a "different form of God. By the way, "xenomorph" is read as "igyou" and not "ikei". Be careful, ma'am!

It will be released tomorrow at 19:00. I wonder what kind of cool 'oddity' this is! I'm so excited and looking forward to it that I can only sleep for 9+ hours!!!!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿