ヘッダー

2020/10/09

Recommendations for the Real Woodman Fist

 

Every day we are swept up and tossed around by the shocking news that pops in every day, tossing and turning left and right, but now we have some amazing news again.

The high-tech version of Shorinji Mokjinken, a punching machine with four arms attacking.

This is truly the "Real Kijinken". If you don't know what Kijinken is, hurry up and sing Kanashibari's "God of Different Forms" three times before you watch this video.


To briefly explain, "Wooden Fist" is a kung fu movie starring Jackie Chan, in which the main character played by Jackie fights a wooden marionette called "Wooden Man" as a graduation test when he is taught the secret of Shaolin kung fu. The video above is the scene of the graduation exam. It's a horrible kempo and a horrible graduation test even after a long time. It's a horrible kung fu test.

The answer seems to be the RXT-1 I mentioned above.

It's not yet a commercial product, and the crowdfunding campaign is now underway. The amount of support is about 5.7 million yen.

Oh, my God. I'd be Jackie Chan if I did that!


But I have no idea what kind of attack a straight arm with a 90-degree range of motion is supposed to be, so I guess I'm still a wooden fist kind of chick.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿