ヘッダー

2020/10/31

Too unexpected

 

Crazy Train" is Ozzy Osbourne and "Crazy Doctor" is LOUDNESS.


The title of this video is "Crazy Doctor", so you can easily tell it's a LOUDNESS song.


However, if you look at the thumbnail, you'll see a guy with glasses who doesn't look like a member of LOUDNESS. I thought to myself, "Oh, some band is doing a LOUDNESS cover at a live concert", and then I looked at the number of views, and it had nearly 2 million.


I thought to myself, "Oh, some band is doing a live cover of LOUDNESS? I couldn't help but click the play button, and I was blown away.


That's Tamio Okuda singing with the LOUDNESS members!



I was surprised to see Tamio Okuda singing LOUDNESS. And I was even more surprised at how much Tamio Okuda was into singing. He's such a good boy! How can you sing this stuff in your original key! And it's a wonder that the key doesn't sound that high when Tamio sings. He's got a great voice.


In the old days, these two would have been so unexpected that I would have been taken aback.



Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine is joined by Slash of Guns N' Roses for a solo. I've seen these guys interacting with each other a lot lately, so it's not so surprising, but I would have been surprised if it was back when Rage was working so hard. And the music is really cool.


This kind of thing is great.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿