ヘッダー

2020/10/05

"God in a different form" available on Youtube


As I predicted yesterday, I have released "The God of Deformity" on Youtube, and I hope you all have been able to listen to it. So far.
Too many plays of "God in a Different Form" have set Youtube on fire! or something like that
"I was unconsciously repeating 'God in a different form' and before I knew it, three days had passed! or something like that
I just said 'yi' and siri replied, "You're a god of deformity! or something like that
I think so highly of the 'other god' that I broke my index finger!
I haven't heard anyone say that at all, but I guess that's just the way it is. I'm so excited and looking forward to it that I can only sleep more than 8 hours a night.


Well, it's a bit different from the previous Kanashibari songs. It's a bit different from the previous songs. I'm sure you can tell that they've used a lot of different sounds that they wouldn't have been able to include in the album before. After all, being alone is a state of "maxing out the freedom", whether it's good or bad. There are no limits or restrictions, so you can do whatever you want. It's the ultimate state of "YOU can do whatever you want!

I don't think there's anyone reading this note right now who hasn't registered for the Youtube Canasibari Channel yet, but if you've run into some kind of trouble or haven't done so, do it now! Hurry! With a seven-fold fall! Subscribe to our channel!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿