ヘッダー

2020/10/22

Lost in the English blogosphere


 

I wonder how many people know that there is an English version of this note, even in the world? If you go back and look up the article, you'll see that this English blog apparently started on July 26.


Blogging in English


It's been about three months since then.


Let's be clear.


There's been no growth in access at all. No, really, not at all, not at all, not at all, not at all, not at all.


I can't get any access at all.


As I wrote in the article above, that blog used to get a ton of hits from overseas (back when it was a mixture of Japanese and English). But after a break in the blog, I changed it to English-only and the traffic didn't increase at all.


Yesterday, I tweeted out the most recent English blog post to see if I could get some traffic, but that's not what I'm talking about. But that's not what I'm talking about. The people who accessed my tweets were definitely not from English-speaking countries.


I don't know what I'm going to do. And after checking on my phone, the Youtube video I'm posting in the article doesn't seem to be showing up. I'm using the default size of the blogging service because they pointed out that the size of the video is too big and you should make it smaller, but I think I should make it smaller. But then it would be too small for my PC.


We need to make our presence known in English-speaking countries, but what should we do? I thought that if I accumulate a lot of articles, it would become a search engine naturally.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿