ヘッダー

2020/10/25

Infinite Earshot Hour Hell

 

Lately, whenever I open Youtube, "The Empty Ear Hour" appears in the recommendations. If I see "The Empty Ear Hour" as a recommendation, of course I watch it, so the next time I open it, another "Empty Ear Hour" is recommended. Of course I'll watch it. Then, the next time I open it, another "kou-ear hour" is recommended, and I watch it, and in the end I end up watching it once again in the "Infinite Kou-ear Hour Hell".


Even so, the rate of appearance of Metallica senpai in the Sorekimi Hour is amazing. I guess Metallica-senpai "has it", right? I'm proud of you. I just typed in "metarika" and converted it to "meta science". After all, you do "have it", don't you, Metallica? That's my girl.


Speaking of Metallica-senpai, the first thing that comes to mind is the whisky "Blackened" that was "matured while listening to Metallica's music", isn't it?


What a surprise, it seems that a new edition of "Blackened" has been announced. It seems that this edition seems to be matured while playing Metallica senpai's "S&M2". Speaking of "S&M2", Metallica senpai performed live with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. I haven't listened to this album though, because I get physiologically itchy when a rock band and an orchestra play together.


I'm interested in the music, or rather the frequency at which it is played to make a difference in how it tastes.




Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿