ヘッダー

2021/02/28

Tiramisu and Zipangu


I had a craving for something sweet, so I bought a "tiramisu-like crepe-like cake-like something" at a convenience store, and when I ate it, I tasted honey to my horror.

I'm sure I've had tiramisu a few times before, but did it have that much honey in it?

I looked it up, but it doesn't really feature honey, does it? I don't see many recipes that use honey.

I don't really have any feelings about tiramisu, so I don't really care if it's arranged as "honey-heavy" or "cucumber-heavy," but I was strangely bothered by the honey, and it made my memory of the original tiramisu taste even less clear.

By the way, when you say the word "tiramisu," the word "bubble" instantly comes to mind, doesn't it? That's right. Tiramisu in Japan is a chic dessert born in northern Italy that emerged in the swirling frenzy of the bubble era.

I've never experienced the benefits of the bubble era, but in those days, young people were feverishly enjoying themselves at discos at night, all the women wore one-piece body-con dresses and waved fans all the time, company expenses were unlimited, you had to wave a 10,000 yen bill to stop a cab, Rolls-Royces were selling like hotcakes, bonuses were handed out so fast that the bonus bags were standing upright, multiple mistresses were paid one million yen each every month, and all the company employees took taxis to work. All company employees commuted by cab. It seems to have been a wonderful time.


Listen to it while waving a fan in a one-piece bodycon! Kanashibari Channel!
Subscribe to the channel and get the fever too!Subscribe to our channel and you'll get fever! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿