ヘッダー

2021/02/02

Samsara of Setsubun

 

Today is Setsubun, isn't it? I just found out about it.


And "Isn't Setsubun supposed to be on February 3rd? Baka-yarooooo! I remembered it when I started running towards the setting sun, shouting, "You know what? I remembered that I wrote a note about it last year on Setsubun.


As I recall (I just looked at the past articles), Setsubun is not fixed on February 3rd, but on the day before Risshun, and it is "scheduled" to be February 4th until 1984, February 3rd from 1985 to 2020, and February 2nd or February 3rd from 2021 to 2100.


As you all know, Risshun is the day when the ecliptic longitude of the sun reaches 315 degrees. In other words, since it is based on the movement of celestial bodies, future dates can only be predicted based on orbital calculations. Therefore, the future date of Risshun cannot be determined, and therefore, the day before Risshun, Setsubun, cannot be determined either.


I wrote about this in this note a year ago.


Incidentally, at that time, I also found out that the custom of "Ebomaki" started in 1989 when Mr. Noda of Seven-Eleven Funairi (Naka-ku, Hiroshima City) set up the custom.


By the way, the custom of "ehomaki" started by Mr. Noda at Seven-Eleven in Hiroshima seems to have lost some of its unusual excitement recently, but I wonder how it really is.


The same thing was written in the article of the day after the article of a year ago.


Oh my, I feel like I've been going around in circles forever, and it's scary!





KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿