ヘッダー

2021/02/17

Whose competence does it depend on?


 I finished reading Ray Bradbury's "Golden Apples of the Sun" with great emotion on January 13, and I was so moved that I immediately got a copy of "The Martian Chronicles," also by Ray Bradbury. I don't remember exactly, but I think I had it a few days after I finished reading "Golden Apples of the Sun.


It's been about a month since then, and a lot has happened in a month: three songs, "Devil Studs," "Walk Out," and "Five IQ" were released on the Kanashibari Channel, a lot of 12-inch records were unearthed at the Kanashibari base, I made friends with beautiful women from all over the world, and I've been able to make a lot of new friends. We stepped on makibishi, threw beans at demons while eating ehomaki rolls, ate yakisoba noodles with a sore tailbone whose name I can't remember, and drank one-cup bottles.

I finally started reading "The Martian Chronicles" after going through so many hurdles.

It's been a month since I managed to block out the glimpses of this book on my desk at home, and then glanced at it again. Finally, yesterday, I decided to start reading it.

Well, what can I say, it's good. I wrote in my impressions of reading "The Golden Apple of the Sun" that it was not "interesting" but "good," and that's what I felt from the very beginning. What is this feeling? What can I say?

The metaphorical expressions in the text are just too wonderful. I'm not a slow reader, but the excellent metaphorical expressions made me stop every time, so I couldn't continue reading. I'm curious to see what happens next, but I wouldn't have a problem if the story just ended without much of an ending.

I wonder if this is really the way it was written in the original. I wonder if it's really the same in the original, and if it's this good, I wonder if it's due to the translator's ability.

It's going to take me a long time to finish reading this. Or rather, I want to take the time to read it!

New songs are being added to the Youtube Kanashibari channel! Please subscribe to my channel!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿