ヘッダー

2021/02/06

That guy looks insanely good in hot sauce


Today's 30 second video is "The Eyes", a cover song by the proud Japanese rock band GASTUNK. The video is from Kanashibari's one-man gig at Shimokitazawa MOSAIC on September 29, 2018.


There are times about once a week when I think I need some Tabasco, but each time I forget about it.

Today, I remembered that I wanted Tabasco the other day, and at the same time, I remembered that many rock musicians overseas (or rather in the U.S.) sell chili sauce and hot sauce (Tabasco is a product name) as a side business.

The first one that comes to mind is Michael Anthony, the former bassist of Van Halen. That guy is crazy good with hot sauce, isn't he? I mean, I can't think of any other adjective for him other than "a cheerful American who loves to eat. I peeked at his official website to see what kind of hot sauce he makes, and found out that he does a wide variety of things. He seems to have a lot of production skills. I'm sorry to say, but it's quite unexpected.

Mad Anthony's Cafe

Also, Joe Perry of Aerosmith and Dexter of THE OFFSPRING have released albums, I think. I wonder if they have any official merchandise. I'm sure they do.

Well, I don't know anything about the different flavors of hot sauces, so I'd like to compare every single one that the musicians produce. But it's not something I'd use that much, and if I bought a bottle of each kind, it would probably take me a few years to use them all up.




KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿