ヘッダー

2021/02/07

Be My Baby (Motörhead cover)

 

Today's 30-second video is a cover of Motörhead's "Be My Baby," which I've written about many times in this note. It's the last song on Kanashibari's 3rd EP "Bacteria", but I only remember playing it once at a gig. I think it was at an all-night event in Shimokitazawa. I don't know if I've ever played it other than that. There are probably one or two more times, but I don't remember them at all. It's a simple and catchy song. It's a simple and catchy song, but I had a hard time remembering its structure.


So of course I didn't have a video of the gig, so I put the episode 5 of the Kanashibari comic that I released a long time ago as a storyboard.


The songs are covers of other people's songs, and the characters in the video are Shocker and the old man of the Chinese restaurant (Cyborg 006), with no Kanashibari. No Kanashibari in the video. They just play other people's songs. That's what you get for asking for help!



By the way, here is "Be My Baby" performed by the original Motörhead on a trailer running through the stadium. What the hell is going on here? Who is that Tamuken-like guy waving at the top of the trailer? It's a strange picture, but Motörhead is always cool.




KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿