ヘッダー

2021/02/13

The mystery deepens

 

In yesterday's post, "The mystery of 75 times," I wrote that I suddenly received a badge saying "You have shared an article on SNS 75 times" after sharing about 900 articles every day.





The number of times the article has been shared on social networking sites has reached 80 times.

Eighty times...?

It was Tuesday when the "75 times shared" notice was displayed. In the three days since then, I've been posting articles every day and sharing them on Twitter and Facebook, so I've shared six times in that period.

If I had shared 75 times by Tuesday, I would have shared 81 times yesterday, which in itself seems correct. However, I think the premise that "I had shared 75 times by Tuesday" is wrong. It seems that the "80 notices" are not badges, but just "notices"; you get a badge for 75 shares, and the next badge is for 100 shares.

By the way, yesterday's post was my 450th consecutive post. The next badge is 100.

I don't know what's going on here.

Today's "Kanashibari 30 second video" is "DIS-KOZMIK". The video is from the Kanashibari one-man gig held at Ogikubo Club Doctor on February 27, 2019. This song is a tribute (not a parody) to a very famous song in the HR/HM community, if you can understand. It's probably the first time in my life that I've written "HR/HM" myself!

I'm updating my 30-second Kanashibari video every day.
Please subscribe to my channel!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿