ヘッダー

2021/02/23

Motörhead's cover song "Be My Baby" is now available on Youtube

 
The other day, I released a 30-second video of Motörhead's cover song "Be My Baby" on Youtube, and now I've decided to release the full song.



As I wrote the other day, I only remember playing this song once at a gig, and of course there is no gig video, so this is a lyric video. It looks like the Motörhead character "Warpig", but he's wearing the same make-up as Ore-sama, and you can see the Kanashibari crest carved into his forehead. In other words, he's a "warshibari" or a "kanapig".

By the way, I've only done a few covers since I started singing vocals. This, Gastunk, Dead Boys, Clash... I don't know what else I've done. I think the number of songs is in the single digits.

I started out as a guitarist, so naturally I copied many songs on the guitar like a demon. I'm not very good at memorizing my own lyrics, and I'm even worse at memorizing other people's lyrics, and I don't know what it is about covering or copying songs as a vocalist, but I'm not very good at it.

I've written some negative things about cover songs, but I think this song is pretty good. Yes, it's very good. The best part of the song is the shout "Goolway! at the beginning and in the middle of the song is the best. I don't even know what I'm saying.

Be My Baby" has just been added to the new Kanashivari Channel! Please subscribe to our channel!
 ↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿