ヘッダー

2021/02/16

DETARAMEYAROU


For lunch today, I decided to have a cup of yakisoba, which is not so-called sauce flavored, but rather "pork bone and soy sauce flavored" as it says on the package (I had completely forgotten about it recently).

In the convenience store industry, where the product cycle is very fast except for regular products, I don't think I'll ever see them again. With my vision blurred by tears of sadness, I groped around and bought another cup of yakisoba. I brought it to the Kanashibari base and ate it with the intention of squeezing in a lot of the tube of garlic I had in the fridge, but the mustard mayonnaise that came with it was tasty enough, so there was no need for the garlic. Thanks for the food!

So today, the music video for "Five IQ" has been released!

"Isn't "Five IQ" the one from the second EP that screams "De-ta-ra-me bastard! You're half right, half wrong. It's a new version. This is the new version. It's a new version, with a different melody and lyrics for the song in the middle (commonly called "C-melody"). If you listen to it, you'll probably notice that everything has changed quite a bit.


So, please subscribe to my channel!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿