ヘッダー

2021/02/19

The hypothesis has been proven

 

As I mentioned before, I've been tweeting past articles from NOTE from time to time. I've set the bot to tweet once every 18 or 20 hours, which is a bit shorter than 24 hours, since I can only tweet once every 24 hours, considering that the number of articles increases by one every day.

The idea behind this is that once you've done something, you've put a lot of time and effort into it, and you want to suck it up to the bone.

So, two weeks after I started the trial, my monthly PV increased by a little more than 10%.

I hypothesized that "if I run it for two weeks and my PV goes up by a little over 10% for a month, then if I run it for a whole month it will go up by about 25%", and as a result of continuing to run it solemnly, my PV went up by 25% for a month. As a result, my PV went up by 25% in one month.

Of course, my followers have increased during that time, so I don't know if the 25% increase was purely due to "tweeting a past article once every 18 or 20 hours", but I'm sure it has a lot to do with it.

It's just a matter of "the more exposure I got, the more access I got," so it's pretty obvious, but it's nice when a hypothesis can be proven so clearly with numbers.

I'm going to have a one-cup toast today!


New songs are being added one after another, and please subscribe to my Youtube channel!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿