ヘッダー

2021/02/09

I have no idea

 

Recently, I have been addicted to a certain cup of yakisoba. I don't remember the name of the product, and I didn't take a picture of it, so I don't know most of the information needed to explain it, but I've eaten it seven times in two weeks. I wonder what it's called.


I think it was called "pork bone and soy sauce flavor" on the package, not sauce flavor. I think it was called "pork bone soy sauce flavor" on the package, and the garlic was really strong. I don't think I've ever had an instant ramen or yakisoba with so much garlic in it. The garlicky pork bone and soy sauce flavor is very similar to that of Ramen Jiro. I wonder what the name of it is.


The taste is exactly like Ramen Jiro, but the quantity is not that much. I've always imagined that a cup of yakisoba would have a lot of rice noodles, but the amount is rather small. I don't know if it's because it's so good that I eat it all at once. To be frank, it's not enough at all. By the way, if you eat it with kimchi, it's so good that you will fall over. So far, I've fallen over twice. I don't know what the name of that yakisoba is.


I don't usually get "hooked" on cup ramen or yakisoba, but he seems to have turned on something in me. I can't remember the name of it, but I'll have it again tomorrow. I wonder what kind of yakisoba it is.


Today's 30-second video is "Welcome Dead". It's a song that tends to be the first song of a gig. The video is from a gig at Otsuka MEETS on April 6, 2019. It was a rare daytime event that day, and Kanashibari came on at 12:15 p.m., just when the nighttime city dwellers were about to fall asleep, with a hellish shout of "Welcome, welcome dead!!! It was a hell of a gig. I went out for a drink after that and dropped my phone.






KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿