ヘッダー

2021/02/12

The mystery of 75 times

 

On Tuesday of this week, I got this when I posted "I have no idea".



The number of times the article has been shared on social networking sites has reached 75 times.

75 times...?

As far as I can remember, I don't think I've ever shared someone else's article on SNS, so that means I've shared my own article on SNS, right?

I've been posting this note for about 450 days in a row now, and I've shared it on Twitter and Facebook every time I post it. I don't think I've missed a single post. So I think I've shared it about 900 times (and every day in a row), but isn't that what you mean?

75 times...?

If you know what this 75 times means, please let me know.



Well, today's "Kanashibari 30-second video" is "Where's the black? It's a song that I tend to play at gigs. The video is from a gig held at Shibuya Star Lounge on February 19, 2019. This song is actually easy because there's not many parts to sing.

We're updating the "Kanashibari 30 second video" every day.
Please subscribe to our channel!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿