ヘッダー

2021/02/15

No longer fashionable


I didn't realize that even the Foo Fighters had a hand in it.

 

In this note, I have repeatedly talked about the greatness of Metallica senpai, who made whiskey by "propagating the sound waves of their music and letting it age"... but it seems that the Foo Fighters let their music be heard on sake, not whiskey! I've been talking about the greatness of their predecessors. The Foo Fighters seemed to be playing their music on sake instead of whiskey. It's no exaggeration to say that the act of "aging sake while listening to one's own music (and selling it)" has become popular.


At any rate, I'd like to compare the taste of Metallica's whiskey or Foo Fighters' sake, aged while listening to their music, and aged without listening to their music as usual.


Also, I'd like to know if anyone can analyze the frequency characteristics of the songs of different bands. I really think to myself that the "comfortable sound" is fixed and unmovable. I think I like a wide variety of music, but when it comes to making my own music (not in the sense of composing, but recording and mixing), I usually end up in a similar place.


So I think that each band has its own frequency response. For recordings, it's not only the band members, but also the producer's preference. I wonder if there's someone who can analyze and summarize it in an easy-to-understand way.


Today's "Kanashibari 30 second video" is "Walk Out" and the video is from a gig at Ikebukuro Teto on October 25, 2019. There's almost never a gig where we didn't play "Walk Out", so I have a groan-worthy amount of gig footage of "Walk Out".


Maybe tomorrow the new full music video will appear! Please subscribe to our channel!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿