ヘッダー

2021/02/26

Everything is virtual reality

 

The other day, one of the video series "NHK Special: The Birth of Humankind" appeared on Youtube as a recommendation, and I found it very interesting, so I watched the entire series (8 videos).

I found it very interesting, so I watched all of them (8). 

・ 40,000 years ago Why did weak Homo sapiens unite in groups?

・43,000 years ago: The evolution of Homo sapiens hunting.

・50,000 years ago Neanderthals vs. giant creatures

・50,000 years ago Neanderthals vs. giant creatures

・1.8 million years ago, humans were marathon runners!

・2.4 Million Years Ago, Humans' Rivals Were Hyenas!

・3.7 million years ago, humans ate insects!

・4.4 million years ago, humans were loving wives and caring men!

There are so many titles that will make your booze-soaked head drool that there is no choice but to not watch them.

It's interesting. Neanderthal man" is a character that appeared in "The Complete History of Sapiens" and played a role in the tragedy of "extinction" (though he's not a character), so I'm already curious.

As I did so, the recommendations that were displayed started to change. I started watching more and more of the recommendations that came up, such as "Civilization of the Jomon," "Super Ancient Civilization 55 Million Years Ago," "The Truth About Easter Island," "The Tower of Babel Exists," "The Birth of the Earth," "The Birth and End of the Universe," and "Do Parallel Worlds Exist?

As I was watching all these videos, I came across a video called "Proof that this world is a virtual reality". It's a video that uses various theories to prove that this world is a virtual reality (VR).

I don't want to go into too much detail, but this video made it clear to me. This world is all virtual reality. When you get angry with your boss, when your girlfriend cheats on you, when you step on a banana peel and fall down, it's all virtual reality. No doubt about it. I'm glad that Youtube has helped me to clear my mind.

See for yourself if it's virtual or real, Kanashibari Channel!
Don't forget to subscribe to the channel!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿