ヘッダー

2021/02/08

No rebound cushion

 

My tailbone hurts because I spend a lot of time sitting during the day. I don't remember when I first became aware of this, but it's been bothering me quite a bit lately.


I don't remember when I became aware of it, but it has been bothering me a lot lately. Isn't this a lot of pain? I don't remember if I've been aware of it since then, but I've been noticing it lately.


So, while holding my tailbone with both hands, I rushed to the 100 yen store and bought a low-resilience cushion. I bought a low-resilience cushion. It's a 100-yen store, but it's only 500 yen. It's strange.


It was the first time I used "low rebound something", and for the first few tens of seconds I thought, "Oh! It feels good! I thought, "Oh! It's not "low rebound" anymore, it's "no rebound. Is this because it's a cheap product? Or does "low resilience" just mean "as close to no resilience as possible"?


I've been using it for a while, thinking, "Hmm, this smells like it's no good...," but I suddenly realized that I rarely feel pain in my tailbone these days.


That's right. Even "no rebound" works. It still hurts a little bit, but it's not so bad anymore. My consciousness is now free from my ass. I did it! I'm free at last!


So, today's 30-second video is "Vacuum". It took me a long time to find a video of me playing this song, so my ass hurts.






KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿