ヘッダー

2021/02/05

I decided to make a 30-second video


A new video has been released on Youtube.


The title is "[30 seconds] Kanashibari - Bacteria". As the name suggests, it's a 30-second excerpt from Kanashibari's song "Bacteria," and the video is a gig video.

The video is a gig video. Bacteria is a neat music video, though. The reason why I decided to make such a video again is because I thought, "Let's try TikTok again, let's do it! So I thought it would be easy to make a 30-second video. I had plenty of gig videos to sell, but the sound of gig videos was really bad, so I thought, "Well, why don't I just add a gig video to the official soundtrack, but since that's boring, why don't I just add some effects?

I think this is the fifth time I've done TikTok. I've been doing it for a while, then quitting, then doing it again, then failing. In any case, I don't really like the idea that "if you don't get picked up by the management, you won't be seen by anyone. In the end, it's all up to the management, and I still can't shake the feeling that "continuity" and "effectiveness" don't really go hand in hand.

So, since I've been making videos, I decided to upload them to Youtube, since I don't know if anyone will see them if I just upload them to TikTok (too sad). I don't know if I'll do it every day, but for a while I'm going to keep uploading 30-second videos of various songs at a high frequency.

I don't know if I'll do it every day or not, but I'm going to keep uploading 30-second videos of various songs at a high frequency for a while. I have a feeling that the affinity between you and TikTok is quite low, so please take care of Youtube.




KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿