ヘッダー

2021/02/20

Forewarned is forearmed. Pleasure is for the brain

 

I haven't eaten many (or any) snacks lately, but last night I had a fierce, or perhaps morbid, urge to eat potato chips! I ran to the convenience store in the cold weather, screaming, "I want to eat potatoes! I ran into the convenience store and bought some potato chips, beer and soju-hai. In yesterday's article, I wrote, "Today I'll celebrate with a one-cup drink! I wrote in yesterday's article, "Today we'll celebrate with one cup! Because they are potato chips. That's right. As I've written many times, the purpose of a previous statement is to retract it, and two words are always attached to a man.


So I munched on the potato chips I had bought and washed it down with beer and soju-hai, but I felt like I wouldn't need to eat for a while. I don't think I'll need to eat for a while. I don't know if I could have eaten half of it, or if five pieces would have been enough.

By the way, it's been a while since people started talking about how addictive potato chips are, but I wonder if it's true.

I googled it and found out that potato chips are "a food that gives your brain a sense of euphoria and ecstasy by adding the four heavenly kings of taste, oil, sugar, umami seasoning, and salt, to the carbohydrates that we instinctively find delicious.

It's amazing. It's just potatoes fried in oil and covered with a lot of additives.

According to a study, potato chips are ranked third in the top 10 most addictive foods. By the way, pizza is number one, and chocolate is number two. I see. I don't have a craving for pizza, but I do have a craving for chocolate at times. I wonder if that was a withdrawal symptom.

The first place of the "Top 10 Least Addictive Foods" is cucumber.

Cucumbers?

What? Really?

I can't stop eating pickled cucumbers, can I?


I can't stop watching it! Click here to subscribe to the most addictive "Kanashibari Channel" of this century!

↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿