ヘッダー

2021/02/24

Scenery that goes well with wine


Windows (Windows 10 only?) Whenever I start up my PC, it displays some kind of amazing scenery of the world.

I just came home and started up my PC at home, and I saw a very nice scenery on the screen.


It's a scene that makes wine go faster and faster. I'm not drinking wine.

This European city, where time seems to have stopped, attracts many travelers. When you visit here...

"When you come to this city of Renaissance architecture, you can't miss a canal cruise.

I knew that I was probably in Europe, but I didn't know where in Europe.

This startup screen that appears every time doesn't tell you where the scenery is, does it? So I went to "sleep -> wake up" to check, and when I re-displayed the screen, I found the "Do you like it? which appears in the upper right corner of the screen, you can see the location. I didn't know that.


The location of today's image was "Brugge, Belgium. I thought it was "To a place called Brugge, Belgium", but there is a place called "Brugge", isn't there? I didn't know that. I heard it's a city with three World Heritage Sites. I didn't know that at all.


When I saw the Chinese character for "advance" in the title, I had a gestalt collapse. I think I'll have a glass of wine today.


The best music to go with wine is of course Kanashibari, and the Kanashibari Channel is the perfect accompaniment to wine.

↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿