ヘッダー

2021/02/18

On the thirteenth leg

Well, it's been two days since we released the music video for "Five IQ". I hope everyone has had a chance to watch, listen, taste and digest it.


As I wrote in the article when I released it, this song has been drastically changed from the original, especially the so-called C-melody, from melody to lyrics, from dreams to hopes, from love to despair, in short, everything has been completely changed.

I'm proud to say that I've written about it, but today I realized something. I was proud to write such a thing, but today I realized that I hadn't changed the lyrics.

Kanashibari has released all the lyrics of all the songs. Some companies require their employees to recite the lyrics of all the songs during work hours, and some people scribble the lyrics as part of their bedtime routine. I'm very sorry for the delay. Here are the corrected lyrics.

KANASHIBARI "Lyrics"

I like this music video because it's like an old western suspense in some places!

Please subscribe to my channel!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿