ヘッダー

2021/02/03

Pop Art Showdown

 

I heard that a comic book with a metal band drawn in the style of DC Comics is going to be released. I don't read or know much about American comics, and I don't even watch movies based on American comics, but I love their unique touch and worldview.


Speaking of American comics, DC Comics and Marvel Comics are the two biggest comics publishers, but Marvel Comics is more intriguing in terms of characters. Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, and Wolverine. It's like anti-heroism.


DC Comics, on the other hand, is all about Superman. I don't like Superman as much as I like Terryman from Kinnikuman.


Of course, American comics is pop art that originated in America. But the pop art that originated in Japan is something else. It's Ukiyoe, ma'am. Ukiyoe is a revolutionary pop art that changed the art (painting) that had been based on the luxury of a single piece of art into a mass-produced art by introducing the print format. It was born in the Edo period (1603-1868), so it has a different history.


Well, there was a big American band called KISS that got into the world famous pop art that originated in Japan.





KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿