ヘッダー

2021/02/25

Profile of a subterranean man


I went to a second-hand clothing store to sell a shirt I bought for 1,400 yen a while ago because I no longer needed it, and I was able to sell it for 12,500 yen. I was shocked at the appraisal price, but I was convinced that it was because it had the added value of having been worn by me, so I went home and the phone rang. It was a woman who worked at a second-hand clothing store, and she asked me to refund her money because the assessment I had made earlier had been a mistake. I said, "No, I was told it was a mistake," but to my surprise, she said she was coming to my house. When I opened the door to my house, I was surprised to find the woman standing there, telling me that the clothes I had just bought were a counterfeit of a certain luxury brand and that she had not noticed it at the time of the appraisal. On the display, the logo of the real brand and the logo of the shirt I sold were shown side by side, and although the one I sold had the logo, it did not have the accompanying mark. The one I sold did have the logo, but it did not have the accompanying mark.

The brand's logo was a space suit with the head turned sideways, and I thought it looked like Journey's Frontiers, but when I actually checked the Frontiers jacket, it was totally different.

It wasn't a profile view to begin with. It was more deformed and I couldn't see the face inside.

I have a feeling that it's the protective suit of the underground man from the manga Cobra, but a quick search of the Internet doesn't turn up anything about it. I guess I'll have to go back and read all the Cobra books today.

The background music that goes best with reading Cobra is Kanashibari. Please subscribe to the Kanashibari Channel!

↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿