ヘッダー

2021/02/14

The Holy Bible / Manic Street Preachers


The Holy Bible" by Manic Street Preachers. It's not a band I'm particularly attached to, but it's the only album I like.


Speaking of Manic Street Preachers, the guitarist Richie disappeared and was pronounced dead without being found. I thought this album was made after Ritchie's disappearance, because it sounds like a three-piece.


But still, it's so dark. I thought it was the album after Richie's disappearance because of this overwhelming "darkness". I thought it reflected the sadness of losing Ritchie. It's dark. Dark and beautiful. And catchy. If you like, it's also light-hearted. Even though it's dark.


I haven't listened to most of the albums after "The Holy Bible" because I couldn't accept the next album, "Everything Must Go," because it was too big and major.


So I listened to "The Holy Bible" for the first time in a while, and it's still good. I really think this album is a masterpiece. Incidentally, it was chosen as the number one album in the British music magazine NME's special feature on the 50 darkest albums of all time.


I think it's mentally difficult to fill up an album with "light and catchy darkness without being dull.


The 30-second video for "Kanashibari" is being updated daily!

New song coming soon! Please subscribe to our channel!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿