ヘッダー

2021/02/22

M・A・D

 

Tsukiko Amano is nice, isn't it? You're currently working under the name "Amano Tsuki". In the early days, I had the impression that she sang with a lot of falsetto, but I like the songs where she doesn't use falsetto as much and uses her voice more.

Natsuhiko Kyogoku's "Hyakkiyakou series" is very good. I was really shocked by the contents and the thickness of the books, from "The Summer of the Bird of Prey" to "The Cage of the Iron Rat. I read them over and over again in spite of their thickness.

I heard that "The Box of the Môryô" from Kyôgoku Natsuhiko's "Hyakkiyô Series" was made into an anime a long time ago (I've never seen it), and yesterday I suddenly remembered that there was a MAD movie made with the "Box of the Môryô" anime and Tsukiko Amano's "Zero no Tunings".

I think it was originally from Nico Nico Douga and reprinted on Youtube, but I couldn't find it on Youtube now. So I found it on Nico Nico Douga.

The Box of the Môryô MAD - Tunings of Zero 

It's really good. I mean, SHARA-sensei's guitar solo in this song is really unfair. If you don't know the story of The Box of the Môryô, you may not be impressed, but if you do, you'll love it.

I also remembered that a long time ago, there was an original animation of "The Cage of the Iron Rat" from the Hyakki Yakou series, and there was a MAD with "Inner Universe" or "Origa" by Yoko Kanno. I don't remember if it was "Inner Universe" or "Origa", but if there were multiple videos and both were used. It was a very long time ago, so my memory is pretty hazy.

The animation was like a black-and-white line drawing original by the contributor, and it was really atmospheric, and it was perfect for the world view of "The Cage of the Iron Rat" with Yoko Kanno's music. I'd like to see it again. If anyone can find it, please let me know!

Here's the naturally MAD Kanashibari channel! 
 ↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿