ヘッダー

2021/02/10

Kanji conversion doesn't work

 


Today I must err, or rather apologize, to everyone. In yesterday's article, I announced in high spirits that I would eat it again tomorrow, but I did not eat it today. When I went to the convenience store to buy lunch, I had an irresistible urge to eat sweet bread, so today's lunch turned out to be sweet bread. There is a saying that "two words are better than one," but I can't quite remember the "two words" part, and I feel like some great man once said that "declarations are for retracting," and "lying is one thing" works at least once a day, or so I hear, and "duplicity" is a synonym for "elegance. In other words, I'm a good-looking guy today.

I found some soft salad crackers in my bag, two pieces of cobblers, no, a small bag. I have no idea why there's a soft salad (cracker) in my bag, but it seems to be quite old. When I ate it, it tasted like pride, no, dust. I don't know if it's the original taste or if it's because it's old. I don't know if it's because it's old or not, but I don't think I've ever eaten dust before.

Well, today's 30-second video is "Dance with hardness", or rather, "Dance with one eye". The video is from a gig at Live Freak in Shinjuku on March 26, 2019. The video is from a gig at Live Freak in Shinjuku on March 26, 2019. "Dance with One Eye" is a really cool song title, but it's just a normal Kanashibari song with great music and lyrics.


The 30-second Kanashibari video is updated daily on Youtube.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿